Thank you for your interest in using our app. In the following lines we explain to you what you need to make the app work fundamentally.
- 1. You need an iPad / iPhone with at least iOS 9.3
- 2. You need login credentials for your calendar account
- 2a. If you have a calendar release without direct access data, you cannot make ad hoc bookings under o365.
- 2b. If you have a write authorized user for Google Calendar, this user can use the app to the full extent.
- 3. You need an internet account + the conference room app
- 4. Try unlimited (interacting limitations activated) or choose your monthly package
What happens next?
- 1. Connect your calendar account to the iOS system (connect to the calendar Exchange / o365 / Google)
- 2. Secure your iPad (turn off Push Notifications + secure iPad from unwanted interactions
- 3. Set up the conference room app according to your needs (i.e. colors, wallpapers, fonts, booking times, appointment details, etc.)
- 4. Start using it
How to secure the device?
First of all secure it with a wall mount. There are models which also lock the buttons which ensures that the device is only used as a calendar display.
If you run a MDM system, you can setup Single App mode. This helps the operation of the device and adds another layer of security.
Without MDM, you might want to use Guided Access.